Rules & Regulations
- The School believes that the only discipline of real significance is that which the individual imposes upon oneself. These rules aim to make each student aware of the value of self-control, orderliness and the need to cultivate a sense of responsibility for their own conduct and for the larger community of which they are a part.
- To attend school regularly
- To respect the right of others to learn
- To carry out reasonable instructions to the best of their ability
- To respect the property and equipment of the school and others
- To read all school notices and bring them to their parents’/guardians’ attention